Tuesday, February 10, 2009

American Idol

Right now I am watching American Idol, and jeez these people are good! Some of them have really bad attitudes but they all have good voices. When I heard a couple of them sing for the first time I wasn't so sure, but now I am really feeling it! There is this one guy, Danny Gokey, who I like. But last week they got rid of my favorite person, Rose. I think she was really good but her group really made her sound bad. Their new judge, Kara, is really cool. A lot of people don't like Simon, but he really knows what he is doing. He is just very, very honest, he tells it like it is! Paula is like really nice and always boosts people up even if they aren't good. And Randy, well Randy is just plain cool! Anyway, this is just an awesome show and I want to keep watching so you should definitely tune in!

No comments:

Post a Comment