Sunday, February 8, 2009

Shoes

So I am a girl, so I LOVE shoes! My favorite kind of shoes are tennis shoes, prefferably Converse. I also like ballet flats. Flip flops are okay, but I like more coverage on my feet. There are so many diiferent kinds of shoes. It's just crazy! Anyway, Vans are also really cool. I don't actually own any but I definatly would like to own some! I think I have six pairs of Converse, thirteen pairs of ballet flats, and four pairs of flip flops. If you are going shopping or hiking DO NOT wear shoes that you know will eventually hurt your feet. That would not be a fun experience, I would know! High heels are very fun, but if you are planning on buying a new pair to wear to a wedding or on a date, be sure to break them in! You do not want to get blisters in the middle of an important occasion, now would you? It's the same with all shoes, even tennis shoes. No shoes you buy will just otamatically know the shape of your foot, they aren't phycic!

No comments:

Post a Comment